Showcase - Call For Entry
Past Made Present
2024 HGB Fiber Art Show & Sale Juried Showcase Exhibit Theme
Applications open September 1, 2024 - October 1, 2024
Juror: yet to be announced
Applicants to the 2024 HGB Show & Sale Juried Showcase are asked to describe how your work relates to the theme "Past made Present".
Showcase Submission Timeline
Current members may submit a maximum of two pieces as an individual or as part of a collaboration.
The work(s) may be offered for customer purchase - HGB will retain the established Show & Sale commission of 25% for any item sold.Member eligibility – HGB membership dues must be paid and posted by September 10, 2024 to access the application
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look back at past Showcases
2024 HGB Show & Sale Showcase Application Preparation
• Submission details
- If the piece is a collaboration, be prepared to provide additional artist information to email@example.com
- Artist Statement – Describe how the piece relates to the theme of "Past made Present"– the artist statement is limited to 250 characters.
- Materials and Techniques represented in the piece
- Note: if the item is not for sale you will be asked to provide a declared value
- Year made
- Size – width x height x depth
If you are unable to upload images online please contact the Showcase Manager
Notice of juried entry acceptance emailed by October 15, 2024
• Entering Showcase items into ADE requires a password
• The juried entry acceptance email will contain the ADE required password